Thursday

First Day


Today is the first day of Kindergarten for Sawyer, my amazing 5 year old daughter. She is so excited and more than ready to start class. Today is also the first day in my new job back with the Workers' Compensation Division and I'm also more than ready to dig in. I'm very excited to learn and get started, and the best part is the great support and patience I have with my team. I developed some lasting friendships in OSHA and God has taught me a lot about myself so I'm thankful for that experience. It's time for the next chapter and a lot has changed for Jeremy and I in a short amount of time but we're excited about the new adventures on the horizon. The excitement isn't without sadness though, we will miss Sawyer's pre-school teacher Donna at Peoples' Church, and we have missed our old church over the last year too.

I offer a huge thank you to the friends and family who have always been constant through it all. Love you and thanks so much for being in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment