Wednesday

Facebook


I finally gave in and added a Facebook page for my business, Vintage Chick Designs. I love this blog but I don't make time to add to it very often and it doesn't have that many followers. So maybe Facebook will allow me to share ideas, jewelry promotions, show locations, and post pics of cool shops I find and then maybe they'll be seen by others. I will save this blog for long-winded topics or to share more details about something. So we'll see how it goes.

The cool thing about Facebook is how it grows naturally and connects you with people with similar interests. I'm really looking forwarding to mailing away freebies from my drawings of Facebook friends, and highlighting amazing Etsy artists that deserve some spotlight. Stay tuned, I have some other projects up my sleeves that I hope to blog about and maybe even inspire you to start on your closeted project.

No comments:

Post a Comment