Monday

Awesome


One word explains her. AWESOME. My daughter Sawyer is awesome. This photo of her is adorable and it was her idea to peek one eye between the wooden letter “W”. She will be 4 years old on June 19, the same day her great grandma turns 80! Sawyer is the type of girl that you can tell will do great things. She shows leadership skills, she’s compassionate and loving, she’s fun and daring, and she loves people. We are so proud of her and she brings us non-stop joy. Jeremy and I are blessed to be her parents and we take our job very seriously. I know we’ll mess up, (we already have at times) but we want to give her the best of ourselves and help her to become the best she can be.

Now that I’m a parent I feel thankful for the daily chores after school, weeding during the hot summer days, and paying for my own car insurance. It all paid off and I’m reaping the rewards today. So thanks mom and dad! I admit, I was the type of kid who thought they knew a lot, but part of that was because my parents taught me a lot~ But now, I am keenly aware of how much I don’t know and that’s ok because it’s so much fun learning with my husband and daughter together. I have an awesome husband and daughter, and it keeps getting better. I will brag about my hubby in another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment