Thursday

Plans, plans, and more plans


It seems like I’m always planning something, big or small makes no difference; my mind is always thinking up something and the planning commences. One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned over the last year though is to not invest too much into my own plans. I’ve come to realize time and time again in my life and through others’ lives that our plans aren’t always the best. God has bigger and brighter plans for us in His timing and His will. I had an inteview today for a position that looks really good, I know I could do a great job, and I’m ready for a change, but this time I’m not going to be so invested in case it’s not God’s plan for me. I will be dissapointed of coarse, but I’m not resolved to thinking it’s the only direction I could go. If I’m not offered the job it’s for a reason bigger than I can conceive. So I’m going to do my best in the interview, learn more about myself through the experience, and wait to see what God wants to do with it. As I’m faced with a possible change, I’m content with whatever direction I’m taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment