Friday

Mi amiga, Ana


My best friend Ana has been a part of my life for about 10 years. Wow, has it been that long? She is one of the most amazing women I know, and I admire all of her strengths and weaknesses. Ana is the type of person who will give up, sacrifice, go without, bend over backwards to help you or make you happy. God has created her this way, she has embraced it, and is my best example of service and generosity. The best part is that she is learning to set boundaries too, and it’s all out of love so it’s better for everyone and she still shares her servant heart and generosity.

Ana loves her children, her family, and her friends and it’s unconditional and everlasting. She is brilliant and beautiful; her beauty lights up a room and her cooking makes your mouth water. I appreciate how her perspective, wisdom, and passion compliment me and those close to her; she is a gift to us. One of the many things I admire most about Ana is her ability to accept anyone and everyone. She has an open door policy for her heart and her home.

I could go on and on, it’s this way with many of my close friends because they are all so awesome, but Ana is one of my dearest friends and I needed to take time to think about why and acknowledge how important she is to me. Ana is filled with the love of Christ and it oozes out of her. She is beloved, and Jesus cherishes her and stands beside her. She is an example to me, and I am eternally thankful to God for bringing her into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment