Friday

My baby turns 4


Yes, this is the month of birthdays. We have a birthday in our family every single weekend in the month of June. It’s great, but busy. Our sweet daughter Sawyer is turning 4 years old on June 19. This is the same day that her great grandma is turning 80! And the following day my awesome Uncle Curt celebrates his birthday. Like I said, there are a lot of birthdays. We’ve planned a slumber party for Sawyer the weekend after her birthday, and she’s “helping” plan it too. She’s so funny, and I secretly love it because she’s a planner like her mama. We’re going to have my best friend’s daughter and son over, and Sawyer’s closest cousin in age and mileage, Avery. The girls will stay the night, and then my best friend Ana will pick up her son Diego at the end of the party (Sawyer says, “No boys allowed.”). I’m so excited for this party actually. Her girl guests, Sofia and Avery are about the same age, and Diego and Sawyer are 12 days apart in age so it will be a fun party. I have mapped out an obstacle course for them, and at each obstacle they will earn a part of their costume. I hope the weather is full sun by the end of June. I mean, really, this muggy rainy weather is nuts, it’s time for summer already. Oh yea, this is Oregon~

No comments:

Post a Comment